- MALWARE FAMILY: djvu
- TAGS:family:djvu, discovery, persistence, ransomware
- MD5: c8241ec1dc6217bc489d6e6ad4f5b1c8
- SHA1: 8fb3d53bc63dfcfe4ccadad3b6e8f484a13ce50e
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-15T03:28:03Z
- TTPS: T1130, T1112, T1060, T1222, T1082, T1053
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|