- MALWARE FAMILY: djvu
- TAGS:family:djvu, discovery, persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer
- MD5: cbf081e42318d731b5223c0eeb5c4b97
- SHA1: d0cc1b387aae6a833cd95a74d99ba49d55346107
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-13T10:34:38Z
- TTPS: T1012, T1082, T1053, T1005, T1081, T1222, T1060, T1112
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|