- MALWARE FAMILY: djvu
- TAGS:family:djvu, family:raccoon, family:smokeloader, botnet:ec7a54fb6492ff3a52d09504b8ecf082, backdoor, bootkit, collection, discovery, persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer, trojan
- MD5: cc8c8aeec869788fd53a469f85964f37
- SHA1: 43728baf80a83ddd6b4714a65e80c25e25b03b95
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-13T16:51:40Z
- TTPS: T1053, T1005, T1081, T1012, T1120, T1082, T1222, T1060, T1112, T1114, T1067
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|