- MALWARE FAMILY: djvu
- TAGS:family:djvu, discovery, persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer
- MD5: dae8500aae0d729e44c90ece88c5f346
- SHA1: 09859eb420cd3aa9e7dc71e97201f0f38df7e4cc
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-25T05:32:07Z
- TTPS: T1060, T1112, T1005, T1081, T1222, T1082, T1012, T1053
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|