- MALWARE FAMILY: djvu
- TAGS:family:djvu, family:redline, family:smokeloader, botnet:mario23_10, backdoor, bootkit, collection, discovery, infostealer, persistence, ransomware, trojan
- MD5: dbfbbd262c73437383038a98fec9649c
- SHA1: 5f71018f5e12d8b1cbe309589b23a7666b2716b4
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-11T22:06:26Z
- TTPS: T1012, T1120, T1082, T1067, T1130, T1112, T1060, T1222, T1114
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|