- MALWARE FAMILY: djvu
- TAGS:family:djvu, family:privateloader, family:redline, family:smokeloader, botnet:new10181, backdoor, discovery, infostealer, loader, main, ransomware, spyware, stealer, trojan
- MD5: eca63d589dbf660d98a78af7fde075d9
- SHA1: fd7fd24163c473f2a99964384229f39b5e5a0aa7
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-10-18T20:27:20Z
- TTPS: T1102, T1012, T1082, T1130, T1112, T1064, T1005, T1081, T1053, T1222
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|