- MALWARE FAMILY: evasion
- TAGS:evasion, persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer, trojan
- MD5: 02c833b81165157e6e24e6d9c2473f70
- SHA1: b298522b3ff341cc4f437e2820eb5cb4e19f36bc
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-10-28T19:45:04Z
- TTPS: T1005, T1081, T1004, T1112, T1082, T1088, T1089, T1060, T1158
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|