- MALWARE FAMILY: evasion
- TAGS:evasion, persistence, ransomware
- MD5: 085f08d4154c54367cd50276d1598c4b
- SHA1: 30166f3ed241f12fe526b403b1835cbad1111fae
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-30T12:42:07Z
- TTPS: T1491, T1112, T1130, T1060, T1031, T1004
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|