- MALWARE FAMILY: evasion
- TAGS:evasion, persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer, trojan
- MD5: 0b0d94749003a1d54979de1a7ec37430
- SHA1: a98b4f998a43274c062c4591fb3d02eabb674956
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-10-28T19:45:44Z
- TTPS: T1082, T1005, T1081, T1012, T1060, T1112, T1004, T1158, T1088, T1089
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|