- MALWARE FAMILY: evasion
- TAGS:evasion, persistence, ransomware, upx
- MD5: 0b971c41becb44f8af812843cd121d8e
- SHA1: 02e8463eee51875336bd95040b04447716ddf212
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-04T11:40:30Z
- TTPS: T1012, T1120, T1082, T1112, T1060, T1158
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|