- MALWARE FAMILY: evasion
- TAGS:evasion, persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer, trojan
- MD5: 0c0ac927f8014b1b5cfb65ba9e37ad40
- SHA1: 07baa6fd50be8cbf3954aaa4915f9055257cf026
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-10-28T19:45:42Z
- TTPS: T1012, T1082, T1060, T1112, T1158, T1005, T1081, T1088, T1089
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|