- MALWARE FAMILY: evasion
- TAGS:evasion, persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer, trojan
- MD5: 0cecbc432d2fa2f0824ae6cfdeeb74b0
- SHA1: 4cf6964d7c13526a1a9b45c3b0dcc7126d58313b
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-10-28T19:47:08Z
- TTPS: T1060, T1112, T1088, T1089, T1005, T1081, T1012, T1082, T1158
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|