- MALWARE FAMILY: evasion
- TAGS:evasion, persistence, ransomware
- MD5: 127fcba59047ca5d56d2b57ffd62dd6c
- SHA1: 0f261d679bea83bb26fbbbd9a2e7dacda7bf2fcb
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-10-10T08:15:04Z
- TTPS: T1107, T1490, T1060, T1112, T1031, T1562, T1489, T1082
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|