- MALWARE FAMILY: evasion
- TAGS:evasion, ransomware, spyware, stealer
- MD5: 19660b46a1d17197b4f9f77e0e8b2c58
- SHA1: ca057c6880fe2596193c64150d5f4d4b817be94e
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-26T21:49:09Z
- TTPS: T1490, T1082, T1107, T1112, T1005, T1081
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|