- MALWARE FAMILY: evasion
- TAGS:evasion, persistence, ransomware
- MD5: 35697283bc104abe8ed16dff49872499
- SHA1: 7e56c1f57bbc5a4945e420c91d1d10eaa9018077
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-22T05:26:04Z
- TTPS: T1490, T1018, T1060, T1112, T1012, T1120, T1082, T1107
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|