- MALWARE FAMILY: evasion
- TAGS:evasion, persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer
- MD5: 4a1d88603b1007825a9c6b36d1e5de44
- SHA1: 78a6e76ab32039576b52153b56f2e8bd035222c3
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2023-03-13T04:26:04Z
- TTPS: T1490, T1107, T1005, T1081, T1112, T1060, T1082
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|