- MALWARE FAMILY: evasion
- TAGS:evasion, persistence, ransomware
- MD5: 666dd728a10e4abeffdf56f50de9b420
- SHA1: b6b8e884445e684df12f5ebb748a6ff3fc707a6c
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-27T10:51:15Z
- TTPS: T1107, T1490, T1060, T1112, T1031, T1562, T1489, T1082
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|