- MALWARE FAMILY: evasion
- TAGS:evasion, persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer, trojan
- MD5: 6e07363bcb0d53ab35788ca6355d4c9a
- SHA1: ff83f33d03f91f14896b6075f4c868b46ac192fe
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-24T09:28:23Z
- TTPS: T1031, T1053, T1107, T1490, T1112, T1088, T1089, T1050, T1082, T1057, T1012, T1120, T1005, T1081
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|