- MALWARE FAMILY: evasion
- TAGS:evasion, persistence, ransomware, upx
- MD5: 778f3d5796aab52a39f582976f0961f2
- SHA1: c41ae710c606507baeb996b9ad5b5b6556c8a6d5
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-06T19:24:19Z
- TTPS: T1082, T1012, T1120, T1112, T1060, T1158
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|