- MALWARE FAMILY: evasion
- TAGS:evasion, persistence, ransomware, trojan
- MD5: 931bd3160c08b92c4ff90b66b8efcec5
- SHA1: c816e7d1a082f6b4ae8798958e3bf0daeb5c407b
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-10-30T05:39:02Z
- TTPS: T1491, T1112, T1490, T1082, T1012, T1120, T1088, T1089, T1004, T1042, T1060, T1091, T1158
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|