- MALWARE FAMILY: evasion
- TAGS:evasion, persistence, ransomware
- MD5: a4cea260c512dde09d9166744e42aba0
- SHA1: 4f0f80519e424c56db49e6287d92af29812f5791
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-24T00:09:21Z
- TTPS: T1490, T1060, T1112
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|