- MALWARE FAMILY: evasion
- TAGS:evasion, persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer, trojan
- MD5: aa9f4ffe8c7083441d072b7e65703bb2
- SHA1: b33ffbc501c1a83bf91c499f765ef3f1c3f40c5f
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-08T01:16:54Z
- TTPS: T1112, T1158, T1088, T1089, T1082, T1005, T1081, T1012, T1060
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|