- MALWARE FAMILY: evasion
- TAGS:evasion, persistence, spyware, stealer, trojan
- MD5: b2dbb36c7dde16ddc0e751ccc25761db
- SHA1: 5ed7353a9d68a883b26c26bcd5ad1bb466cf6855
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-10-26T22:28:59Z
- TTPS: T1088, T1089, T1112, T1082, T1031, T1060, T1004, T1005, T1081
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|