- MALWARE FAMILY: evasion
- TAGS:evasion, persistence, ransomware, trojan
- MD5: be98338e8170418b624915328377710e
- SHA1: bd772bbbec24866fbb45dc59f7ef961f926cf3fb
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-24T06:15:03Z
- TTPS: T1060, T1112, T1107, T1490, T1082
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|