- MALWARE FAMILY: evasion
- TAGS:evasion, persistence, ransomware, trojan
- MD5: c1c07b34d7232c2c14360b7671e005b0
- SHA1: 9136dc11ce2d72664a2c388c416ff9d2c7e9eb63
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-27T09:49:25Z
- TTPS: T1107, T1490, T1082, T1060, T1112
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|