- MALWARE FAMILY: evasion
- TAGS:evasion, persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer
- MD5: cb4f0bf118a549a0fbb5cf5cfff09690
- SHA1: 52ef613a56d71ff8caeb1eafb789129d88550b63
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-04T16:06:42Z
- TTPS: T1004, T1112, T1005, T1081, T1018, T1082, T1060
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|