- MALWARE FAMILY: evasion
- TAGS:evasion, persistence, ransomware
- MD5: d113bd83e59586dd8f1843bdb9b98ee0
- SHA1: 6c203d91d5184dade63dbab8aecbdfaa8a5402ab
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-24T15:05:01Z
- TTPS: T1082, T1491, T1112, T1004, T1012, T1120
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|