- MALWARE FAMILY: evasion
- TAGS:evasion, persistence, ransomware, trojan
- MD5: d7a24de75b761cb98f580dafda4ba885
- SHA1: 86dc51cfc817937f9525b8aa2fa71e918288a44d
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-26T10:59:16Z
- TTPS: T1490, T1059, T1107, T1485, T1053, T1112, T1031, T1089, T1060, T1491, T1082, T1088, T1012, T1120, T1070
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|