- MALWARE FAMILY: gandcrab
- TAGS:family:gandcrab, backdoor, persistence, ransomware
- MD5: 0009656f547cdab5adf685370b43bbbc
- SHA1: 347f0144d0812e636d95f16c4bbba5bbbf689b89
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-28T11:11:11Z
- TTPS: T1012, T1120, T1082, T1060, T1112
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|