- MALWARE FAMILY: gozi
- TAGS:family:gozi, botnet:1006, banker, evasion, isfb, persistence, ransomware, trojan
- MD5: e7420f65e10bcc7bec4fc1bd3812d2d0
- SHA1: 7b23f3e25a8ec792935123444806368048762127
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-10-29T14:31:07Z
- TTPS: T1082, T1491, T1112, T1060, T1089
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|