- MALWARE FAMILY: hive
- TAGS:family:hive, evasion, ransomware, spyware, stealer, trojan
- MD5: 177417be748814f6168171a42545f9dd
- SHA1: 9c8b988e66e0fe6f9dab69b1055e4ee200531094
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-10-30T15:56:09Z
- TTPS: T1490, T1070, T1005, T1081, T1107, T1018, T1112, T1031, T1089, T1562, T1059
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|