- MALWARE FAMILY: infostealer
- TAGS:infostealer, ransomware
- MD5: 0b0f9d00040fc45bb833990f737b6dd1
- SHA1: 2b176dad657900832be9d9d6f6dd99d9e8ff238f
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-26T14:38:37Z
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|