- MALWARE FAMILY: infostealer
- TAGS:infostealer, ransomware
- MD5: 90d3b87451c7b9a7d451b0f97a3f024b
- SHA1: 899a1d86b66fb0482bb06164a64899f04f6e819b
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-26T13:36:59Z
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|