- MALWARE FAMILY: infostealer
- TAGS:infostealer, ransomware
- MD5: a97b0f272fa4b1a2e3588ae1ba4ca709
- SHA1: 4ed6341ff49109b65e7e71a4c5019418389c7ecf
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-10-29T14:20:12Z
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|