- MALWARE FAMILY: jigsaw
- TAGS:family:jigsaw, persistence, ransomware
- MD5: c2c5848ec8ae11e84d42521c527f75ca
- SHA1: d8d98dff64297d4cf8a227a2c138efc4774942b2
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-30T18:03:30Z
- TTPS: T1060, T1112, T1082
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|