- MALWARE FAMILY: lockbit
- TAGS:family:lockbit, discovery, evasion, persistence, ransomware
- MD5: 48aa442a0670b65a82eee99c1ed1ac78
- SHA1: 12117609b746257a6cdd2808dcb50c6af9c1810d
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-16T17:50:04Z
- TTPS: T1490, T1046, T1082, T1107, T1060, T1112
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|