- MALWARE FAMILY: lockbit
- TAGS:family:lockbit, evasion, persistence, ransomware
- MD5: 5761ee98b1c2fea31b5408516a8929ea
- SHA1: 4d043df23e55088bfc04c14dfb9ddb329a703cc1
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2023-02-08T10:56:37Z
- TTPS: T1490, T1059, T1107, T1491, T1112, T1018, T1060, T1082
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|