- MALWARE FAMILY: lockbit
- TAGS:family:lockbit, discovery, evasion, persistence, ransomware
- MD5: fe5101b50e92a923d74cc6f0f4225539
- SHA1: f7a2fc4e471a203c8a5683c02ada2c3931c8f0ec
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2023-02-08T09:00:40Z
- TTPS: T1490, T1046, T1082, T1107, T1060, T1112
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|