- MALWARE FAMILY: matrix
- TAGS:family:matrix, discovery, evasion, persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer, upx
- MD5: 1c73c307773fedfccd544a6b6b0b55b9
- SHA1: 899ffd934e0b8a6df4b115c49df33fca524e2135
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-27T10:51:17Z
- TTPS: T1490, T1053, T1012, T1120, T1082, T1158, T1060, T1112, T1107, T1005, T1081, T1491, T1222
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|