- MALWARE FAMILY: neshta
- TAGS:family:neshta, family:phobos, evasion, persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer
- MD5: 6aa9acfb386ff6673ed8bd77c459ea5b
- SHA1: 77e9926caeaf7bd23b832069384e1c02dd4ff78e
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-19T17:18:03Z
- TTPS: T1490, T1059, T1107, T1005, T1081, T1112, T1082, T1060, T1042, T1031
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|