- MALWARE FAMILY: persistence
- TAGS:persistence, ransomware
- MD5: 0ae4f79627ae6b2a18003bc8cb9ff0a6
- SHA1: 809e502b51579802c0973cc0340afdec0bbd521e
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-10-29T00:03:21Z
- TTPS: T1107, T1490, T1060, T1112
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|