- MALWARE FAMILY: persistence
- TAGS:persistence, ransomware
- MD5: 6593ee51226ea22ea668ad36b5c1c4e6
- SHA1: e6123de7c1c3cf70b22fb6336686db11717f1285
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-20T10:55:36Z
- TTPS: T1060, T1112, T1107, T1490
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|