- MALWARE FAMILY: persistence
- TAGS:persistence, ransomware
- MD5: b725067c7926e8a3268d2fabfcad7b4e
- SHA1: 2518fb688bec920f49e6b20144dc385866a2a70c
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-24T07:48:23Z
- TTPS: T1107, T1490, T1060, T1112
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|