- MALWARE FAMILY: persistence
- TAGS:persistence, ransomware, upx
- MD5: e46fc514b9c5b99e6718399ff38dfe19
- SHA1: 40abf200ed7fb84affba350fd05c012f22973196
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-27T14:01:32Z
- TTPS: T1491, T1112, T1082, T1060
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|