- MALWARE FAMILY: persistence
- TAGS:persistence, ransomware
- MD5: e5a2fb54732cc555141fa1d04de2cc92
- SHA1: a92095b913449b178aaad39acbfbf0607bcc3fbd
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-12T21:44:15Z
- TTPS: T1060, T1112
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|