- MALWARE FAMILY: phobos
- TAGS:family:phobos, evasion, persistence, ransomware, spyware, stealer
- MD5: b5746928e66790ebd54e1052353fc2a0
- SHA1: 43e19422cb3066a738944f2eeeb727a182aa48b4
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-26T17:09:57Z
- TTPS: T1490, T1059, T1107, T1112, T1060, T1082, T1031, T1005, T1081
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|