- MALWARE FAMILY: play
- TAGS:family:play, ransomware, spyware, stealer
- MD5: ae2f7584b3664e0dd9b2a29c93481a88
- SHA1: 88b605c0a7e71233cc89270005febd5b949d1c74
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-14T09:15:38Z
- TTPS: T1005, T1081, T1012, T1120, T1082
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|