- MALWARE FAMILY: quasar
- TAGS:family:quasar, evasion, persistence, ransomware, spyware, trojan
- MD5: 400e6840d7481c535d4dd1cf118f128f
- SHA1: ce7b34e004cd85769405d55f2fdd5562f91b9811
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-11-24T17:34:40Z
- TTPS: T1112, T1031, T1107, T1490, T1089, T1082, T1088, T1060, T1102, T1053
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|