- MALWARE FAMILY: ransomware
- MD5: 1d7d853773131ef4a31c875ae9914cda
- SHA1: 8f6e355d8cc8d048c823c6d0a4f219d08d4c5124
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2023-02-05T20:23:55Z
- TTPS: T1012, T1082, T1120
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|