- MALWARE FAMILY: ransomware
- MD5: 2fa6b5c7adb76fe7b9ad9a6bf17ce7e2
- SHA1: 4c512b3e8f20f432e5684bc81f7379593d5532a8
- ANALYSIS DATE: 2022-12-22T15:36:03Z
- TTPS: T1082, T1107, T1490, T1012, T1120
|10||Known bad||A malware family was detected.|
|8-9||Likely malicious||One or more known damaging malware attack patterns were detected.|
The deleting of shadow copies on Windows.
|6-7||Shows suspicious behaviour||One or more suspicious actions were detected. The detected actions can be malicious but also have (common) benign uses.|
Changing file permissions.
Anti-VM behaviour/trying to detect a VM.
|2-5||Likely benign||One or more interesting behaviours were detected. The detected actions are interesting enough to be notified about but are not directly malicious.|
|1||No (potentially) malicious behaviour was detected.||N/A|